Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

Las Vegas Trip: Part 2

Hi! Today, I'll be showing you 4 pictures from my trip to Las Vegas. Keep your eyes peeled for the next, and final post!


On the day I took this shot, my family and I were at an outlet shopping and this one particular store had a display of sewing machines. I couldn't pass up this photo opportunity and if you're anything like me, I'm sure you wouldn't either.


At the Wynn, they have this incredible display of flowers and trees and everything in between. I fell in love with this floral carousel there, but who wouldn't? I totally love how chic they made something that was meant to be a children's attraction.

If you go to Las Vegas, you have got to sneak a peak at these gorgeous cascading waterfalls.
I loved taking these pictures at Las Vegas, and I hope that you all love viewing them too. Stay tuned!
XOXO- Sng




No comments:

Post a Comment