Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Las Vegas Trip: Part 3

Hi! Long time no type! Today I'm completing my Las Vegas Trip series.


This photo was taken at Caesar's Palace, one of my favorite places ever. This place gives me a warm nostalgic feeling, plus look at those gorgeous statues and fountains!


CHOCOLATE. Although I didn't actually have some chocolate from this sweets shop, I seriously enjoyed looking at this beautiful chocolate fountain. But I couldn't leave without eating anything, so I did have a crepe and some ice cream. 
 

This is a final shot of the hotel I was staying at from the monorail. (If you ever get a chance I highly recommend going on the monorail as a way of transportation if you are going to travel to see hotels).

Well that was my trip! Until next time,
Sng xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment